We are looking for an experienced Mediabuyer!
Are you the type of person that looks beyond the numbers to achieve great advertising results? Do you crave the freedom to work when and where you want? Ovation is looking for a performance-driven mediabuyer to join our team.
Ovation is a growing affiliate marketing agency based in the heart of Amsterdam and working with talent all over the world. We conceptualize and execute media strategies on a global scale for different products.
As a mediabuyer at Ovation, you will manage large monthly budgets, play a hands-on role inmedia buying, and work with teammates to optimize campaigns and develop new projects.
When you join us, you will work closely with other affiliates as part of an expert team with more combined knowledge, more expertise and, crucially, more resources and budget than you would probably have on your own. We provide the full platform, so you can concentrate on doing what you do best: mediabuying.
This is a remote position with no fixed working hours, meaning you are afforded the freedom to create your own working week. There is only one metric: results.
If you have experience with mediabuying and affiliate marketing and an insatiable appetite for learning even more about this dynamic industry, join us and turn your ideas into results!
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Create and optimize high-budget online marketing campaigns worldwide
- Design and manage the customer journey from impression to conversion
- Actively manage projects under an Agile framework
- Create and A/B test performance ad creatives such as banners and landing pages Required Skills and Knowledge
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with digital media buying platforms such as Display and Native advertising networks, DSPs, Facebook Ads, Google Ads and similar
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as marketing, economics, statistics, communication or finance
- A proven successful track record of managing large marketing budgets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A team player that can take initiative and ownership
- A solid understanding of pixel and server-to-server tracking
- Knowledge of consumer psychology and its application in creative A/B testing
- Advanced project management skills and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and especially Excel
- Good English communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing platforms like Hasoffers, CAKE and Everflow.
- Experience with tracking software such as Google Analytics and Voluum
- Understanding of cloud platforms such as Amazon AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience with E-commerce platforms and tools such as Shopify
- Conceptual thinking to design simple (technical) solutions for complex problems
- Established relationships within the digital marketing industry
- A disciplined and tenacious self-starter who can think on both tactical and strategic levels
- Passion for rapidly evolving environments
What We Offer
- A competitive base salary with an attractive commission scheme.
- The opportunity to work with a team and company that sets you up for success. With us, you can concentrate all your energy on mediabuying, while we take care of the platform and provide you with everything you need to thrive.
- This is a remote position. You have the power to choose the location for this adventure. You get to be at the forefront of one of the most exciting industries in the world, from any location you desire.
- No fixed working hours. This position not only allows you to work where you want, it allows you to work when you want. It’s purely performance based, meaning the hours you work are up to you.
At Ovation, we strongly believe in people and invest in the growth of our employees.
We hire, train and manage smart creatives like yourself differently compared to most other companies in our field and we believe this has become our main competitive edge in the highly dynamic and fast-paced industry we operate in.
You will become part of a highly motivated team that propel each other forward. We have constructed a collaborative framework that provides each team member with the tools they need to excel in the world of mediabuying.
As outlined above, this position offers you incredible freedom to work when and where you want, so you have the power to create the work/life balance you desire.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, work with great people and have fun while doing so, get in touch with us today about this vacancy!